How can I skip or change an upcoming debit or change my debit schedule?
If you'd like to change an upcoming debit, you may be able to do so in your EarnUp online account in the 'Manage withdrawals' section of your loan. You'll be able to select a debit that is eligible to be changed from a dropdown list. You may be able to edit the withdrawal date or amount of an individual debit as long as it still meets your minimum monthly loan payment criteria.
In order to update your debit schedule are two options to be able to skip a debt or update your debit schedule:
- Please submit a request by using our Support Form
- When filling out the form:
- Put ‘Change Debit or Payment’ in the subject line
- Enter your information including the best phone number and email address to reach you at
- Submit your request
- One of our support representatives will work on the request and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file.
- If you are unable to submit the request by using our support form, please call our Customer Happiness Line at 1-800-209-9700 and one of our representatives will help you with the process of updating your debit dates within our system.
Please allow us 1 to 2 business days to address your request.
Don't have an EarnUp online account?
If you are already an EarnUp customer, you claim your online account please give us a call at 1-800-209-9700 and one of our Customer Happiness representatives will be happy to assist you through.